Please beware of impersonation scam that disguise as Talentvis Consultants. Please DO NOT provide your personal information or transfer of any money as we do not solicit money from Jobseekers. For further information or enquiries, you can reach out to us at email@example.com
Talentvis Singapore Pte Ltd and offices branches and related companies is part of the Talentvis an international human recruitment consulting services group of companies (“Talentvis”). Talentvis is committed to ensuring that when Talentvis collects, uses and otherwise process information about visitors (“you”) to its websites, Talentvis does so in accordance with (i) the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (ii) and/or other applicable legislation and regulation (“Regulations”).
- Collection of Personal Data
Talentvis may collect information about you (collectively “your personal data”) such as your name, contact details, skills, qualifications, accreditations and your employment history. Talentvis may also collect other types of personal data about you such as references and employment objectives during the course of our dealing with you. For instance, if you are considered for a particular employment position. Where practicable, the purpose for which Talentvis collects your personal data and the consequences of not providing it shall be made clear to you at the time of collection of your personal data.
When you visit Talentvis websites, Talentvis may collect data you gave Talentvis when:
- registering or subscribing to Talentvis’s products and services or requesting further products and services from us on any of Talentvis websites;
- you apply online for a job or work with Talentvis. You may need to provide (without limitation) data about your education, employment history and accreditations. The submission of your application to Talentvis constitutes your express consent to Talentvis’s use, retention and processing of your personal data to, among others, accesses your application and to allow Talentvis to carry out any reference checking and other related activities as may be required of Talentvis under any applicable law. Talentvis may also collect your personal data from publicly available information and records and third parties; and
- contacting Talentvis to report a problem with its websites or to make any enquiry or query or comment.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
- to provide, or facilitate the delivery of, our products and services to you;
- to communicate with you, including answering your inquiries;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of Talentvis website, a client or candidate;
- for research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- to enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to Talentvis products and services (including, but not limited to Job Alerts );
- to match your qualification, experience details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and, where you have provided your prior consent as a candidate, to send your personal data to clients in order to apply for jobs for you;
- to market and promote products and services to you, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may unsubscribe from such communications at anytime;
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide products or services that you have requested, such as psychometric evaluations or skills tests, and to third parties who provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties must comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Talentvis;
- if Talentvis merges with or is acquired by another business, Talentvis may share your personal data with the new owners of the business and their advisers and if this happens, you shall be notified of such an event;
- Talentvis may also disclose your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if they require Talentvis to do so;
- to meet or comply with any legal, regulatory or statutory requirements relating to our provision of products and services and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, legislation, rule, ruling, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code (collectively “laws”) applicable to Talentvis; and
- Talentvis may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose or reason not listed above or permitted under the Regulations or other applicable laws.
- Sharing of Personal Data
While your personal data shall be kept confidential, in certain circumstances, it may be necessary for Talentvis to provide or disclose your personal data if required for any of the foregoing purposes. Where Talentvis does so, we would merely disclose data that is necessary for the purpose of such disclosure.
Talentvis may share your personal data with the following categories of persons (who may be located within or outside Singapore), such as entities within the Talentvis including all related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies and associated companies, Talentvis affiliates, licensees, joint venture partners; Talentvis sub-contractors and service or product providers in connection with our products or services; and anybody or person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under any laws or in response to any competent or government, state, provincial, local government, statutory or municipal authority, industry regulators, law enforcement authority, agency or body.
- Privacy on Our Websites
- Submitting Your Curriculum Vitae ("CV") and Applying for Jobs
You may submit your CV to Talentvis via this website, either for general consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they arise or to apply for a specific advertised job. Once submitted, your CV shall be sent directly to the relevant Talentvis recruitment consultant who shall review your details and advise you whether you shall be accepted by us for registration on our central database. This database, including your personal data, can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in other offices of the Talentvis, both inside and outside Singapore. If you are accepted onto our database, our recruitment consultants shall then contact you to set up an interview in person. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure as for submitting a new CV via our websites.
- Job Alerts
You may sign up to receive emails that alert you to new jobs on Talentvis website (Job Alerts). To subscribe to Job Alerts, you need to provide your email address, which shall be used for the purpose of keeping you informed by email of the latest jobs and/or news in your nominated industry. If you no longer wish to receive Job Alerts, you may unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe links provided in every Job Alert email that you receive.
- Aggregate Information About Website Visitors
Talentvis gathers information and statistics about all visitors to this website and all of Talentvis websites worldwide, including the most frequently accessed pages and most frequently used products and services. Talentvis shall only use such data in aggregate form (that is, the data does not identify any one individual). This data helps Talentvis determine the most beneficial parts of Talentvis websites and ways in which Talentvis can continually improve Talentvis online services to create a better overall experience for Talentvis users. Talentvis also publish some of this aggregate (non-identifiable) data on the Talentvis websites worldwide.
- Submitting Your Curriculum Vitae ("CV") and Applying for Jobs
- Data Transfer across International Borders
Talentvis is a global company and we endeavour to provide you with the same products and services worldwide. Talentvis’s global network comprises offices, data centres, trusted service providers and trained consultants. The nature of Talentvis business, operations and services may require Talentvis to transfer your personal data (from time to time) to other related companies. Talentvis may transfer the data Talentvis collects about you to countries other than your home country or other than the country in which the data was originally collected, as follows:
- where you are registered as a candidate on Talentvis database, your personal data shall be accessible by our other offices and potential employers internationally, including in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam; and
- to different companies or entities of the Talentvis worldwide to enable the development and marketing of other products and services, to improve Talentvis customer service and to make Talentvis products and services more valuable to you, including tailoring Talentvis website when you log on to make it relevant to you personally.
- Access to Personal Data
You may request access to, and correction of, your personal data held at Talentvis or request that your personal data be updated or deleted by contacting the Talentvis Privacy Officer as set out below. Talentvis may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where Talentvis are legally permitted to do so, Talentvis may refuse your request and give you the reasons for doing so. For instance, where you request your personal data to be updated or corrected and there is a dispute about the facts, Talentvis shall make a note on your personal data of such dispute. If you have created an account with via Talentvis website, you are able to view and update any information by logging into your account.
You may also request that Talentvis stop using your personal data and contacting you and Talentvis shall comply with your request (for example if at any time you would prefer to stop receiving newsletters and updates from Talentvis, please use the “unsubscribe” option included in the email or other communication material). However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that Talentvis may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds data about our clients. Talentvis reserve the right to charge an administrative fee for any data access and correction requests.
Talentvis aims to acknowledge receipt of your complaint as soon as possible and commit to resolve all complaints no later than 30 days. However, there may be instances where this is not possible due to the contents of the complaint. In such circumstances, Talentvis shall respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.