Responsibilities / Introduction
1. Review accounting journal transaction and prepare Monthly Financial Statements
2. Management report and yearly closing, be in charge of external auditing preparation and assistance.
3. Project performance analysis and monthly/quarterly financial analysis report.
4. AR and AP control.
5. Being in charge of the company budget and plan.
6, Other work and tasks appointed by the head of the financial department or director.
1. Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting, Tax or Finance
2. 5 years or above relevant experience,
3. Ability to adapt to complex and constantly changing fast-paced, highly demanding internal and external environments is a must for performing this job successfully
4. Strong communication skill and ability to manage the relationships with tax officials, external advisors, and other departments
6. Good command of Business English and Mandarin inn both writing and speaking,
7. Strong skills in MS Office, good at Excel and Powerpoint.