Responsibilities / Introduction
- TMS Analyst will work with internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyse data relevant to TMS issues and operational requirements
- Develop solutions and processes to be implemented within the TMS framework.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and operations to seek understanding of the interrelations between the userbase’s requirement, TMS datasets and how they function within TMS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, information technology, business management, or logistics.
- Minimum 2 years analyst experience
- Minimum 1 year in the use or supervision of transport systems (preferred)
- Proven analytical skills with experience collecting, organising, analysing, and disseminating information with accuracy
- SQL programming experience (preferred)
SHARE THIS JOB