Responsibilities / Introduction
1. Analysis of Financial Statements for Strengths and weaknesses for the benefit of using information in decision-making and management.
2. Fund Management: Manage cashflow and working capital as well as sourcing and allocation of business capital.
3. Risk Control: Control financial and accounting risks as well as the assets of the business.
4. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders, including the government, private sector, financial institutions as required.
5. Merger & Acquisition role
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields (CPA, Master’s Degree preferred)
At least 10 years of experiences working in Finance & Accounting and at least 5 years in listed company
Strong knowledge in accounting, finance and taxation
Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
Commercial savvy with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
Good command of spoken and written English
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Work well under pressure