Responsibilities / Introduction
- Performing sizing calculation of various process equipment.
- Performing process calculations.
- Reviewing engineering deliverables such as: Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, Equipment Datasheets, Narratives, etc.
- Participating in Hazard and Operability Reviews (HAZOPs) and other safety studies.
- Acting as a point of contact for technical communication with suppliers and clients.
- Evaluating supplier quotations and reviewing engineering documentation prepared by others.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or similar field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas separation systems.
- Experienced in optimizing systems.
- Experience in relevant process simulation software would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English.
SHARE THIS JOB