Responsibilities / Introduction
- Follow instruction to ensure smooth operation of the production process.
- Set up the machine/ tool within process specifications limits, record onto check sheet and submit sample to QC during exposure set-up.
- Follow instruction in daily production to meet good quality output target.
- Participate and contribute in resolving process problem in relation of material,
machine, method and people.
1.5 Carry out corrective and preventive action on quality and environmental non-conformance by using a milestone plan
- Suggest and recommend any changes to the significant impact register.
- Follow control parameter setting as per the written specification and work instruction.
- Check all activities/processes perform within his operation as listed in checklist.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance.
- Maintain good work discipline and 5S in work place/clean room.
- Contribute effort to achieve company wide objectives in terms of yield, output quality and delivery time.
- Maintain the requirements of the clean room in term of temperature, humidity and particle count.
1.13 Maintain the conditions of tooling, spare parts, and machines.
1.14 Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the superior.
- Working experience in electronic environment added advantage.
SHARE THIS JOB