Responsibilities / Introduction
- Initiate, develop and deliver exciting relevant corporate to modern trade area (MT) activities and closely work with Marketing and Operations to develop effective promotions and events for customers in order to deliver the sales targets.
- Manage the evaluation and analysis of competitors, promotions and events performance to determine effectiveness and recommend the appropriate corrective plan to close the gaps (if any) and shaping better plan for future.
- Prepare and conduct trade gap analysis and initiate trade plan, trade campaign and sale promotion activities.
- Quantify and value all future trade plan activity and Forecasting potential trade.
- Prepare and brief periodic plan including required mechanic, space allocation support sales team.
- Ensure appropriate lead-times are identified and controlled to delivers all KPIs
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields.
- Having experiences in Trade Marketing & Planning at least 3 years
- Good in analysis would be preferable
- Prefer background in FMCG Food business
- Data analysis and accuracy
SHARE THIS JOB