Responsibilities / Introduction
- Work with strategy team and related team to develop and deliver integrated marketing communication plan of new product & brand to cross-functional teams, which is including but not limit to market insight and strategy, promotion strategy, promotional rhythm, creative ideas, thematic activities etc.
- To work out the comprehensive execution plan, by analyzing a range of resources like TV ads, digital media & ads, PR, KOL, social media, SEO & SEM, CRM, EDM, SMS and etc. in great detail and coordinating with relevant divisions, which is including but not limit to TV, Digital , PR, Digital(included social media ,digital media, SEO & SEM), KOL, social media, and cross department like terminal ,sales, product, after sales and etc.
- To review the whole integrated promotional campaign and evaluate its effectiveness, to present conclusions and ways forward
- Keeping up-to-date with social/cultural trend and consumers’ habits and attitudes and keeping updating smartphone industry development and changes with reports, to create the brand campaign to enhance the target audience’s perception of the brand
- To co-work with creative agency for promotional campaigns, be responsible for the result and effectiveness of the collaboration
- Manage the planning team and develop the capability of the team members
- Bachelor degree in marketing, advertising or related fields, graduates from overseas, leader of campus society preferably
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing / Branding or related field. Preferably from Samsung, FMCG companies such as P&G, L’Oréal, Unilever etc.
- Over 3 years management experience
- Pay close attention to the industry trend & competitors’ activation with strong branding sense
- Love fashion & technology, willing to share and good at capturing the new things and new trend
- Highly sense of responsibility and teamwork with logical thinking, good communication skill
- Dare to change and self-challenge
SHARE THIS JOB