Responsibilities / Introduction
1. Business Standards Management: Taking full responsibility for the daily management of the projects under its jurisdiction, supervising the implementation of various business standards, and ensuring the high-quality operation of the project;
2. Plan formulation: organize the formulation of the annual objectives and plans of the project, including business objectives and planning, budget objectives and programmes, service objectives and projects;
3, operation and management: according to the different stages of the project and customer requirements, expand business projects to achieve annual performance indicators;
4, Quality management: develop customer satisfaction promotion plan, follow up the implementation of the problem, ensure customer satisfaction improvement;
5. Crisis Management: Responsible for the prevention and handling of project emergencies;
6. Brand Operation: Externally responsible for establishing good public relations with government departments, maintaining the relationship with housing administration bureau, subdistrict, community, police station, owner committee and other relevant departments; Timely grasp the external resources of property management information, and the project area industry information, assist the marketing department to expand the business; Establish good customer relationship, handle all kinds of complaints timely and properly, deal with the relationship with the owner;
7. Team management: responsible for project talent team construction, early talent team formation, late talent team configuration, training, etc.
- Has working experience in property management industry.
- Has knowledge of mechanical and plumbing or electrical.
- Good personality, communication skill and teamwork.
- Willing to learn attitude.
- Willing to involve in other building operation matters.
- Ability to communicate well in Chinese.
- Hold minimum Bachelor’s degree from any fields.
SHARE THIS JOB