Responsibilities / Introduction
- 7-10 years of industry experience, as a business/data analyst.
- 3-5 years of data analysis experience using tools such as SQL and Excel.
- Have a certain practical knowledge of various forms of data (database/SQL, HIVE, Impala).
- Familiar with BI reporting tools and in process management and improvement methods Work experience-etc.,and demonstrate knowledge of data quality management concepts and data quality tools (such as Informatica DQ);
software design patterns, network design and architecture;
- Experience in quantitative analysis and statistical modeling Stress management.
- Master's degree in analytics, Graduate from computer science or data science or mathematics or related fields
- 3-5 years of industry experience using SQL certificates for data analysis: CI PM, CFA and/or CAI A certification, and related technologies Proof record of experience;
- SQL and relational database knowledge required for the position of senior data analyst.
- Senior data analysts must be able to work under pressure and achieve results within a predetermined time frame.
- Communication skills:
The role involves working with people and managing a team of junior analysts.
- It is essential that they have excellent writing and oral communication skills to perform their job duties and manage others.
SHARE THIS JOB