Responsibilities / Introduction
- Creating strategic planning with senior management.
- Developing policies that will correlate with strategies and overseeing compliance with regulations
- Working closely with other Heads of Departments to implement and improve effective processes and standards.
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits.
- Analyzing productivity data and optimizing staffing and production capacity.
- Using historical records to forecast future operational needs.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of their industry including challenges and opportunities in the sector.
- Designing new processes to improve quality or increase productivity or profitability.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience as Head of Operations or similar leadership role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of business functions.
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities with problem-solving aptitude.
- A strategic thinker and has an analytical mind.
- Good with numbers and financial planning.
- Knowledge of auditing and monitoring outputs, data analytics, and reporting.
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain, and IT.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in English).
- Has strong leadership and management skills, the ability to motivate and retain staff
- Commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the competitive environment.
- Project management skills and knowledge of methodologies such as Agile, Lean, and Six Sigma.
- Experience with implementing IT systems
SHARE THIS JOB