Responsibilities / Introduction
This role will leads our centralized business intelligence function, which is composed both of dedicated data engineers and a group of analysts.
The basic responsibility of this team is to create an environment in which the millions of data points Alodokter generates daily are synthesized into dashboards and visualizations that are easily comprehensible and usable across all of our departments, to drive tactical and strategic decision-making. Constant work with the product and engineering teams is required to achieve this goal.
Beyond maintaining and constantly evolving this environment, the head is in charge of communicating and advocating the usage of data within the company in collaboration with each department leader. Finally, the incumbent must work independently to harness our data in novel ways previously hidden to the company, as well as bringing ever-more sophisticated technology such as machine learning and automation into our data systems continuously.
The day-to-day activities
● Lead and manage our team of engineers and analysts to provide a reliable data environment to all business functions at Alodokter
● Advocate data-driven decision-making across the organization; be the go-to-person for data-insight driven questions from the management team
● Work across business departments to establish reliable and scalable data processes
● Take the initiative with ad-hoc deeper data investigations to uncover hidden sources of value within our business
● Drive the long-term data strategy and roadmap for the company, bringing cutting-edge data technologies and techniques into the company.
● Bachelor’s degree in any field; mathematical fields preferred
● Excellent command of SQL, R, Tableau, spreadsheet software. Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform and Big query is a big plus
● Fluency in mathematics; advanced statistical knowledge is highly desired
● 5+ years work experience in a data-related field
● Strong English skills
SHARE THIS JOB