Responsibilities / Introduction
- Develop, Execute, and Monitor Digital Co-marketing Activities
- Work closely with the digital marketing team and sales team of the client, and support brand development and promotional activities.
- Develop and execute annual/seasonal co-marketing and co-promotional plan, and support sales team in the negotiation of co-marketing programs and preparation for business meetings and marketing updates.
- Manage channel marketing budget and expenses including forecast accuracy.
- Lead new product launch efforts in the retailers.
- Provide co-marketing activity reports, and analyze ROI on all executed activities.
- Manage Product Information in the retailer’s website
- Plan and manage digital contents delivery to the retailer’s website, mainly providing product information, digital assets, and material requested by the retailers.
- Manage requests by the specific retailers related to the contents in the retailer’s website, working closely with internal teams of the clients and the headquarters.
- Identify opportunities in improving the current product contents delivery process of the client, and provide recommendation to the client and headquarters.
- Improve exposure of the client’s brand and products in the retailer’s website through internal search optimization and negotiation for placement in the retailer’s website.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activities within the retailer’s website, mainly product visibility, co-marketing, and co-promotion.
- Generate Consumer Reviews
- Generate ideas to increase consumer reviews in the retailer website, develop an action plan, and execute the planned activities.
- Find retailer specific review programs such as invitation only review program based on the retailer membership, negotiate the better deal, and execute the activities.
- Design promotion plans to generate consumer review, considering the local regulation, and execute the plan.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- 8~10 years of experience in Digital marketing manager and channel marketing manager and working with national/regional major home appliance retailers
- Strong understanding of the distribution channels for the home appliance industry, digital marketing, product contents management, and e-commerce..
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organization skills
- Proactive to identify opportunities and issues, and embraces accountability
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly and keen to learn
- Good business level of English communication
SHARE THIS JOB