Responsibilities / Introduction
- Design highly innovative and intuitive web & mobile applications for financial services industry
- Provide & lead UX and UI design for our solutions, from envisioning to implementation
- Engage, interact and manage client as a consultant on digital design discipline
- Provide hands-on mentorship to design team
- Collaborate & manage third party vendors for outsourcing engagements
- Familiar with problem solving methodology e.g. design thinking, lean UX, agile and google sprint
- Brand guardian for our corporate marketing initiatives and materials
- Result-oriented team player that is passionate about self-improvement and quality of work
- Strong client engagement & management experience
- Excellent working knowledge with responsive & adaptive website and mobile applications
- Highly efficient in prototyping & design software: Adobe/Sketch/InVision/Balsamiq/Zeplin/ etc.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies – HTML5/CSS3/etc is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Typescript framework (React.js, Angular, Vue.js) is a strong plus.
- Domain knowledge in financial industry is a strong plus.
- Strong self-initiative, keen learner with positive attitude.
- Able to accept challenges and cope with demanding timeline.
- Willing to travel and accept overseas assignment.
SHARE THIS JOB