Responsibilities / Introduction
· Develop startup corporate culture plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, talent management, organization development, and people engament.
· Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
· Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
· Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
· Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with employee
· Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
· Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
· Master’s degree and have related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proven experience minimum 3 years in Startup industry environment as HR Manager especially in Talent Management and Organization development
· Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
· Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
· Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
· A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
· Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Diligent and firm with high ethical standards