Responsibilities / Introduction
- Design an engaging user experience application
- Design to scale from phones to tablets to desktop monitors
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for our analytic product.
- Implement the layered PSD/ai files into responsive/cross-browser website coding using the latest standards that are pixel perfect.
- Implement consistent and flexible interfaces in HTML/CSS
- Build and maintain internal user interface library
- Participate in company’s research projects on Augmented/Virtual Reality and Hologram
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- An added advantage for candidate with experience in CSS Animation
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and After Effect is an added advantage.
- Experience in Unity/Unreal is an added advantage.
- An added advantage for a candidate with experience in D3.js (or relevant chart libraries), SVG, and Canvas
- A keen eye for good design and user experiences
- Experience working in an agile software development organization is an added advantage
SHARE THIS JOB