Responsibilities / Introduction
- Developing and drive HR strategies to be aligned with the Company’s business goals across the organization
- Manage and oversee all HRGA functions including recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, employee relations, performance management, training, compliance, expatriates permit such as RPTKA, IMTA, KITAS, etc.
- Manage and controlling the overall process of Performance Management and liaising with the key position in the organization and management.
- Plan and manage employee activity simultaneously in order to support company business and culture and to support employee engagement
- Ensuring legal aspect and compliance in Human Resource and business are meet and secure for Company business
- Implementing business partnering through effective and efficient communication among stakeholder
- Preferably Supervisor level specialized in Human Resource in E-Commerce/FMCG Company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in any filed
- At least 5 (five) years of working experience in the related field is required
- Experience in end to end process of performance management, performance appraisal, and assessment.
- Strong knowledge in HRGA function & labor law (recruitment, performance appraisal, training, Industrial relation, compensation & benefit, manpower planning)
- Able to understand business needs and able to integrate to the comprehensive HR program and strategies as well as providing advises to the management.
- Good knowledge in Legal requirement for human resource and business
- Able to promote Company Core Value among the employees through effective
- Very passionate, active, and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving and able to manage team
- Understand multicultural and working in a millennial environment.
- Actively able to use English both written and oral
- Willing to work in the Cikarang area
SHARE THIS JOB