Responsibilities / Introduction
- Improve QA process & method to drive a better performance. (best software quality assurance with less time spending)
- Reskill & Upskill QA to be a new standard that can utilize QA tools for effective performance.
- Hire talented candidates to join the team by working with the HR Team.
- Evaluate product requirements, system designs, and application codes, providing a method of improvement.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements for testing.
- Develop testing that covers areas such as user experience flow, software scenarios, database impacts, regression testing, error/bug testing, or usability.
- Execute test plans and test cases to ensure a quality of deliverables.
- Test software by using best and high-performance methods. (Manual and Automated)
- Coordinate with the development team and client to ensure issues are addressed, as well as identify improvement opportunities in the development life cycle.
Special Skill is a plus
- Knowledge of Test Automation. (Selenium, Robot framework)
- Experience in API Testing. o Experience in UX/UI Testing.
- Experience in Data / AI / Chatbot Testing.
- Experience in Process Improvement.
- Agile and Scrum.