Responsibilities / Introduction
- Develop and implement a marketing, service and sales strategy for all products and services
- Identify market challenges and ensure business development (New Units and After-Sales) through the various sales channels by strengthening customer relationships with the aim of reaching full market penetration.
- Work and strategize with Distributors to extend market coverage and expand customer base.
- To take over interim functions and projects to ensure the overall development of the Region business.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- To assure a proper sales and P/L planning for all defined product segments, adequate market pricing
- Develop long-term selling plans for major customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritise and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Financial leasing implementation and risk control management.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in the related Construction Heavy Equipment industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language
SHARE THIS JOB