Responsibilities / Introduction
- Works base in Thailand and expanding business growth in Chinese Market for FMCG products.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to achieve defined business target & objectives across all product categories.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with overseas based both partners and distributors.
- Exploring and creating new opportunities and business in focus territories.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing the market, deal requirements, potential and financials as well as evaluate options.
- Working closely with key distributors to provide consumer insights and business development expertise to drive performance.
- Capable to cooperate with business partners, distributors, and media agency for conducting marketing research, marketing plan implementation, and label product development.
- Forecast sales to ensure the sales and stock are in healthy situation.
- Initiating and instructing appropriate logistic mode and shipping transaction for business partners, distributors and customers.
- Able to communicate at different organization levels.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in international sales/business development.
- Direct experience in FMCG / consumer products is highly preferable
- Understanding Distributor Management is the additional advantage
- Must have excellent command in Mandarin
- Good command in Chinese is a must
- Good command in English will be a plus.
- Result-driven, innovative and passionate
- Computer literate; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Able to work independently in overseas environment.
SHARE THIS JOB