Responsibilities / Introduction
- Responsible for assisting National Sales & Marketing Manager, in maximizing target achievement of sales volume, by building relationship and utilizing channels with Industrial markets.
- Building relationship/channel with industrial account such as hotel, other modern market to support the sales target
- Working closely together with all industrial accounts to ensure they find maximum cooperation in providing all necessary support to distribute and sale the product.
- Getting feedback from all major customer complaint, comments on promotional theme and material of the product.
- To strictly follow company’s regulation regarding credit policy.
- Interpreting company's policies and strategies to all sales staff, to make them aware and to let them know how they should be applied.
- Continuously evaluating and reviewing sales performance to sales target and initiating revisions to previously forecast our turn as appropriate.
- To effectively manage all customer complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer within Company’s regulation
- To find new area opportunity for existing product and possible new product (market development).
- Keeping up to date market information and competitors activities.
- Setting the sales target area classified by industrial accounts, product, channel, type of outlet and territory.
- Preparing, recommending the proposal for sampling, for promotion as supporting activities from team, from distributors, from the customers of from users.
- Evaluating and preparing a report for all action of sales program.
- Searching good distributors (Industrial & Horeca) for certain area development
- Implement food safety management, ISO 9001, 22000, 14001, SMK3, Halal, SNI, RSPO & HACCP procedures related to his / her job.
Education: Minimum Bachelor of Management, Business.
Good command in English both oral and written
Good skill in Microsoft Office
SHARE THIS JOB