Responsibilities / Introduction
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the company
- Develop processes, standards, tools, and plans in support of company risk culture and apply to daily routine and standard of procedure.
- Review & update all related Operational Risk Management Policies and Procedures to ensure that they reflect the best practice and be properly fit to the organization.
- Assist to roll out the Operational Risk Management Framework to the whole organization.
- Assist in identifying & evaluating risk areas across operational activities.
- Perform root cause analysis on identified risk events and/or incident items in order to come up with the recommendation for preventing the risks and/or re-occurring audit issues.
- Coordinate with each business unit in the development of key risk profiles and key risk indicators.
- Follow up key risk indicators of each business unit on regular basis.
- Monitor & follow up all agreed action plans to ensure that there is no overdue action plan and/or key risks are timely prevented and mitigated.
- Develop a monthly risk management report or dashboard to Risk Management Committee and/or Executive Management Meeting.
- Perform a BCP test on a regular basis and provide the BCP testing result.
- Conduct the Operational Risk Management Training on a regular basis to increase risk management awareness for the entire organization
- Perform key control testing and/or quality reviews on control testing.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting / Finance or related fields.
- 8-10 years up of experience in Risk Management and/or Internal Control with proven achievements in relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in the banking Industry or Financial Institution of which 3 years should be in the operational risk management environment (Hire-purchase or auto Leasing is an advantage).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to challenge business units.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and Result Oriented.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. BOT, SEC, OIC, NCB).
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure
SHARE THIS JOB