Responsibilities / Introduction
- Demonstrate strong and clear leadership through consistent communication and direction, and assume direct responsibility for achieving sales goals nationwide. Maximize productivity and sales effectiveness by managing Sales Manager for executing sales and marketing plans and promotional activities.
- Monitor and manage sales forecasts, budgets, volume, revenues and cost to identify improvement areas and adapt procedures or reallocate resources to improve overall sales performance.
- Monitor and increase the profitability by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve the company's target.
- Coach and counsel Sales Manager on improving sales team’s selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful development.
- Foster proactive and open communication within team and set expectations and high standards of performance for each team member. Establish and maintain an effective communication system throughout sales organization.
- Participate in strategic marketing planning by analyzing business, competitors and market situations.
- Sales and performance analysis, identify growth trends, opportunities and area of weaknesses in sales along with proposed corrective marketing actions.
- Provide ethical leadership and demonstrate company values by adhering to company compliance policies and required sales practice regulations. Ensure each Medical Representative understands, accepts and adheres to the policies and procedures.
- As one of section leaders, participate company decision making process. Also be responsible on delivering company operational profit as committed.
- Thai Nationality
- Age 45-50 year olds,
- Bacheloe degree in Pharmacyor any related fileds.
- At least 15 year working in Sales and Manrketing with management levell in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- High sense of ethics
- Good command in English
SHARE THIS JOB