Responsibilities / Introduction
- Collaborate to the functional scoping and analysis of the project in collaboration with local business units and enterprise architects
- Create a proposal for localization project plans and budgets and obtain approval from relevant stakeholders (i.e. Project Charter).
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Prepare and execute the project communication plan. This includes project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls such as project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc, issue solves and performs post-mortems, while ensuring minutes are distributed
What we look for
- Proven experience(s) in project management.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Strong organization, time and project management skill
- Very good communication skills
SHARE THIS JOB