Responsibilities / Introduction
- Work with product manager to orchestrate/evaluate the design of solution architecture for end-to-end solution involving portal-based application systems, hosting, desktop applications, advanced technologies (like AI), workflow systems.
- Facilitate user experience discussions with external and internal stakeholders to design optimal solution to meet business objectives.
- Design information architecture, data definitions, data exchanges between systems, data translation, validations, and data collection techniques.
- Perform component, service and interface design to support reusability and identification services.
- Design user experience (UX) through screen design concepts and process design.
- Create user stories and different tiering on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work collaboratively with outsources contractors to transfer requirements and joint problem solving.
- Translates design or blueprint into technical specifications.
- Analyse technology advancements, interdependencies, limitations with reference to functional requirements, solution architecture, industry's standards.
- Support product manager in the evaluation of new use cases and roadmap planning.
- Assist in strategizing development priorities and feature scoping to meet project timeline.
- Define user testing script and evaluation criteria, coordinate user testing resources and execute user acceptance testing.
- Develop part of the solution using selected programming languages for concept demonstration, workaround systems and power-user requirements.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure that the application architecture is complied with
- Assist product manager to manage product releases
- Develop external and internal facing documentation
- Execute tenders for project outsourcing where necessary in accordance to procurement guidelines
- Background in Computer / Computer Science or Engineering or Information Technology (IT) or Business Management with knowledge on IT preferred.
- Mature disposition with at least 5 years of working experience in technology enablement with businesses, preferably working under a service provider environment.
- Understands modern software development methodology such as SCRUM Agile and continuous integration/delivery.
- Familiar with common programming families such as .Net, Python, VBA.
- Expert knowledge on MS Excel design, macros, MS Access (preferred).
- Good knowledge of system interfaces (like API and Microservice) and system integration.
- Strong process orientation and data re-conciliation techniques.
- Strong communicator to be able to bring across clarity in technical issues in small group setting or addressing a large audience.
- Proactive self-starter, is analytical, self-motivated, high energy and driven yet able to work well within a team and motivate the team.
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast pace work environment.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB