Responsibilities / Introduction
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Develop, execute and maintain backend service test automation to test the product thoroughly.
- A solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders, co-workers and project teams.
- Define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as propose tools for functional, security and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
- Understand the tool sets needed to support reliable test infrastructure (scripting, logging, reporting and monitoring) and continuously innovate to improve on efficiency, productivity and quality, and also participate in product deployments and test validation activities to qualify builds for release to production.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer/Tester/ Automation Engineer or Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Experience in performing testing of iOS, Android apps and Backend API's to ensure that product meets requirements.
- Exposure to web technologies (HTTP, XML, REST, HTML, etc).
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB