Responsibilities / Introduction
- Understand the needs of company potential and existing customers and consumers (patients) and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those needs.
- Develop long term vision, annual commercial and budgeting plans, execute flawlessly, and evaluate through feedback system .
- Responsible to achieve company KPIs, especially on commercial terms, including targets, budgets and costs.
- Finding new source of growth, either new service, new products, new channel, new territory and new patient segment.
- Responsible for Consumer and Customer Satisfaction survey and improvement, collaborate closely with Operation team to improve service excellence and consumer satisfaction
- Work closely with doctors, to expose doctors and improve company brand perception in collaboration with other departments such as Operations, HR, Finance, Corporate Plan, Clinician and Scientist (laboratory – embryologists).
- Responsible to manage Marketing Manager (brand management), Marketing Communication Manager and Sales team (Key Account Management) and overall Commercial team, including recruitment, assessment, coaching and development.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Business, Master Degree is preferred
- 6 – 7 years of experience managing marketing and sales (key accounts) as Marketing Managers and Sales (Key Account) Managers
- Experience in managing brands, dealing with consumers / patients, especially in medical communities is a plus
- Experience working with research agency and other marketing agencies (marketing, creative, media) and working with customer communities
- Experience in working with PR agency and digital marketing agencies, ability at content management is a plus
- Experience in handling customers and key account management and have strong sales leadership
SHARE THIS JOB