- Lead and manage the end-to-end fit out construction project from planning, budgeting, progress review, and monitoring site handover to clients.
- Work with internal teams such as Design, QS, and Production Team to understand the project design, various requirements and delivery timelines for project planning purposes.
- Identify, propose and manage resources requirements and allocations such as manpower and materials for BQ with Project Administration team.
- Liaise with mall operator on all the documentation submission & requirements.
- Attend all project coordination, technical or site meetings & inspections to monitor progress and identify / resolve issues.
- Conduct quality reviews and control budget throughout the project to ensure risks and issues are addresses and resolves accordingly.
- Keep track, compile and report all ongoing variations as requested by the client.
- Address and resolve any issues that may arise during the project implementation.
- Effectively manage the relationship and expectations of clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors throughout the project implementation.
Post Project Implementation
- Attend all inspections meetings with internal teams, clients and landlord and ensure proper site handover.
- Ensure completion of all defects and additional works and prepare handover report & defect list.
- Ensure preparation and submission of as-built drawings to the Mall upon project completion.
- Conduct internal project review with the team after completion.
- Record and reconcile variations/additional work with QS.
- Maintain and excellent customer experience throughout the project implementation.
- Apply controls to ensure and monitor quality of the execution work.
- Ensure clients and management are provided with project status, schedule and key issues on regular basis.
- Occasional site visits to check on progress and udpates.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong relationships.
- Serve as an escalation point for project risks and issues.
- Contribute to the improvement of workflows, SOP, processs and / or procedures of the department to enhance speed, service quality and output and achieve efficiency.
- Provide inputs to resolve complex issues arising from the departmental operations.
- Monitor the expenditure scheduling and project cost.
- Assist in producing monthly reporting for the management and report on any non-conformance issues.
- Maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Ensure work variations, project costs for clients' billing by Finance and project progress are updated accordingly into the relevant company system.
- Attend weekly meetings / discussion held by the Project Team.
- Actively participate and contribute in business process improvement, special projects or development initiatives of the department and the company.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Support team members and other departments as and when required.
- Minimum advance / highger diploma in any discpline.
- At least 5-8 years work experience in project management (preferably in construction or fit out industry).
- Work knowledge in quantity surveying: taking off, able to read construct technical drawings and identify building materials.
- Excecllent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and coordination skills to communicate with internal teams, contractors and clients.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Office Applications: Words, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Team (Internal Communication).
- Able to motivate and keep staff on task.
- Demonstrate good leadership qualities to lead projects.
- Adaptable to dynamic and changing business environment.
- Trustworthy, committed with strong team spirit.
SHARE THIS JOB