Responsibilities / Introduction
Project Site Preparation:
- Understand initial client drawings & bill of quantity from project briefing by quanity surveyor / project manager.
- Perform and provide site measurements and other useful information once project is awarded to designer team.
- Prepare site equipment and liaise with Production to plan /set up the necessary hoardings accordingly to Mall's Landlord requirements.
Project Site Coordination:
- Asisst Project Manager to monitor factory fabrication according to client's requirements & technical specification.
- Coordinate and ensure smooth project implementation at assigned project site.
- Manage the delivery and pick-up timing of materials & workers to and fro site.
- Supervise site workers and sub-contractors' work to ensure the construction meets technical specification.
- Apply quality controls to ensure the quality of workmanship is mantained.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that work areas, methods, materials and equipment comply with general safety requirements.
- Submit daily report to update completed works and movements of workers at the site.
- Liaise with Mall's Landlord for access and movement of materials and workers to and fro project site.
- Attend site meetings and inspection session with mall's landlord and client and to report on updates of the project scope.
- Accurately record, track and update Project Manager on the work variation orders from client and the variation work that are carried out.
Site Handover and Post Project Implementation:
- Attend pre-opening inspection and follow up on any defects rectification prior to/after the handover.
- Ensure all project work and cleaning are fully completed prior to handover.
- Prepare site handover & hoarding removal upon completion.
- Attend weekly meetings/discussion/discussion held by the Project Team.
- Actively participate and contribute in business process improvement, special projects or development initiatives of the department and the company.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Support team members and other departments as and when required.
- Conduct performance evaluation for general workers on yearly basis.
- Possess valid driving license.
- At least 2 years in construction industry with minimum 1year of site supervisory experience.
- Knowledge in reading bill of quantity, understanding construct/technical drawings and building materials.
- Good communication and coordination skills to communciation with internal teams, contractors and clients.
- Able to meet deadlines, work udner pressure with minimaL supervision.
- Having a keen eye for details and accuracy.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Able to travel to overseas and outstation.
- Phisically fit, able to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items.
- Basic experience in Microsoft Outlook (Email) and Microsoft team (Internal Communication) is preferable.
- Ability to work cooperatively, flexibly and as a member of a team.
- Has desire and willingness to continuously learn and take on new challenges.
- Trustworthy, committed with strong team spirit.
SHARE THIS JOB