Responsibilities / Introduction
- Create document for design network and system follow project assignment.
- Configuration and setup equipments follow design and customer requirement.
- Manage and checking vendor who onsite to wirring cable, install equipment.
- Install equipment follow design and testing.
- Report and inform status to leader and Sale PIC.
- Support Client problem.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Computer or related fields
- Experience at least 6 years for implement/troubleshoot in networking, Infrastructure or security filed also Network design and configuration.
- Knowledge about Windows server, Networking fundamentals, Virtualization, and Security
- CCENT, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, CCIE Security (Cisco Certificate), GIAC, CISSP, CISM, NISM, Comp TIA Security, CSPM would be advantage
- Able to drive a car and have driving license
** Can work Mon - Sat
SHARE THIS JOB