- To identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Enterprise /Commercial products and services within the assigned territory; targeting the Public Sector.
- To identify and pursue potential sales leads via activities such as customer visitation, sales pitching and sales training.
- Maintain close collaboration with principals, account managers and technical support team to identify and address customer needs.
- Assist to achieve team annual sales targets.
- Maintain regular communication with principals to foster close working relationship.
- Obtain sales certification for relevant products.
- Any other duties assigned by your superior.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, customer-oriented and able to work as a team
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate
- Must be able to manage challenges in a positive manner
- Able to work with minimum supervision
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Business Development Manager (Public Sector)