- Oversee the overall transport management of customer accounts in assigned area in order to provide transportation services to fulfill the customer’s needs, including: maintaining and enhancing business relationships with the customers.
- Lead the responsible transportation management teams to ensure processes; including effective management of resources, performance, occupational health, safety, environment and quality.
- Take full responsibility of budget and P&L statement in assigned area under Transportation Scope.
- Identify and analyze transport problems and develop and implement solutions to enhance transport operations; with monitoring and evaluation tools for the both operation/cost effectiveness.
- Ensure on the level of compliance with prevailing legal and statutory requirements.
- 10 years of transportation leadership experience required with 5 Years in Management level
- Ability to think strategically, strong communication skills, strong presentation skill.
- Good in English Communication Skill
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
General Manager Transport