- Develop and execute of functional test procedures within a software or vehicle testing machine.
- Benchmark testing of automotive electrical systems including bench functional integration, test execution, measuring and instrumentation, incident reporting and root cause analysis.
- Develop, Verify and Judgment of Automotive Electrical System for high efficiency and most appropriation.
- Initiate corrective actions on vehicle issues and personally conducts routine complete vehicle inspections.
- Overall site management, responsible for all testing machine, equipment and facility issues, attend company activities willingly.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive testing area both software analysis and testing by equipment or testing machine.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 28 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Related Field.
- Skillful of Vehicle Electrical systems, Electrical control unit or Vehicle Electrical component would be an advantage.
- Always pay attention of new technology in world wide.
- Have driving license
- Strong interpersonal, team work and communication skill.
- High willingness of work, think carefully on your own and act on your own.
- Good logical Thinking, Decision making skills and reasonable.
- Well self-planning and organization skills.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Japanese language skill would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience in working and training aboard would be an advantage.
Interesting in Automobile is preferred.
SHARE THIS JOB