- Reporting to the management, overall responsible to develop, manage and maintain departmental procedures in coordination with other departments.
- Resolve work related problems, recommend measures to continually improve inventory control and efficiency in deliveries to customers.
- Ensure proper control of stock inventory system-0wise and physical control
- Maintain proper records of the materials inventory
- Ensure storage as per the prescribed storage conditions and to ensure timely deliveries to the customers
- Ensure to effectively maintain minimum stock level at all times
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of the products to the customers as per the commitments
- As department trainer / internal auditor
- Report on the departmental performance of ISO 9001 objective target to DCC personnel
- To prepare data analysis and present during management meeting / review
- To in-charge department procedure / work instruction implementation and update
- To implement and maintain the ISO 9001 Management System and 5S to ensure quality of food products
- To perform any other ad hoc project / task / duties as and when required by the management
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM/Pre-U/A level/College qualifications, any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in inventory warehousing operations with at least 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to provide effective leadership of a culturally diverse workgroup
- Ability and willingness to do shift work, and work overtime and on weekends when necessary
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in SOPs and consistently adopt the changes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from manager, take initiative and be proactive in performing operational activities to meet customer expectations
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Store & Logistics Manager