The role contributes to company performance by gathering an documenting business requirements to ensure that the we build a system in accordance to the Business’ expectations. Manage the UAT Phase and ensure that all bugs are resolved in a timely manner and that there is no major impact to the release date as and when required. This role will predominantly assist business units and departments to achieve their strategic objectives, by providing them with Information Application Technology services and hence help to build company business plans and profits. providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organizational development strategies in support of business objectives.
Perform BA related duties at the professional level while supporting multiple functional groups. Works independently and display a high level of independent discretion in managing BA activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Team Lead/Project Manager to gather and document clear and precise project requirements from the Business.
- Provide support in conflict resolutions between the IT team and Business.
- To liaise with the Business and build a good IT-Business rapport and Business relationship
- To ensure a detailed understanding of company business workflows and processes. This is to include company data workflows.
- They conduct research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to businesses.
- To manage Business expectations.
- To be the go-between between Business and IT for any clarifications of requirements during the project duration.
- To conduct application demonstration as needed.
- To communicate status of projects to Management and stakeholders as required.
- A recognized degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 3 years working experience in requirements gathering work for IT.
- Insurance and Financial sector knowledge is desired.
- Able to speak, read and write Mandarin.
SHARE THIS JOB