The position is responsible for assistance in conducting pricing analysis in Personal Lines products, monitoring and escalation processes in regards of portfolio performance, and to support the recommending actions for profitability enhancement. The position also accountable in producing all periodic and ad-hoc reports for all aspects in Personal Lines business.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Maintain detailed data and loss relating to Personal Lines Business.
- Analyze loss and profitability trend in accordance to business requirements.
- Assist in recommending modification in rating and/or risk selection guidelines
- Assist in recommending pricing parameters to underwriters on products
- Provide Monthly flash reports and quarterly reports
- Coordinate with MIS/IT on reporting requirements
- Assist in preparing data for budgeting purpose
- Assist in preparing data for rate review process, and providing information/analysis requested by Regional and Local Actuary
- Assist in working with claims department in detection of adverse claims trend.
- Monitoring production and Claim performance of fleet accounts & Specific accounts.
- 2-3 years of experience in Personal Lines Insurance is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Actuarial or Statistics
SHARE THIS JOB