- Perform research and collaborate with government agencies, Institutes of Higher Learning (IHL) and digital information & content companies to understand technology engines and functioning of digital information & content platforms (such as social media, news, video and advertisement platforms).
- Manage the development and deployment of technology related projects and systems, in partnership with the industry, IHLs, research community, government agencies, digital information & content platforms, to address disinformation.
- Collaborate with digital information & content companies to address disinformation.
- Provide technical support to regulatory framework development, case assessment and investigations.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in applied research and development work in digital technology/engineering environment and have experience in product/solution development for ICT systems.
- Strong interest in the use of technology to address disinformation.
- Experience in artificial intelligence or machine learning work is an added advantage.
- Strong data acumen, analytical, self-starter with the motivation and ability to keep pace with Internet technology and research developments, and have a general interest in the understanding of social-political issues.
Lee Jin Kiat | R1108137
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB