Responsibilities / Introduction
1. Strong fundamentls of consolidation principles.
1. Prepare monthly consolidation result, group management report, quarterly announcement paper and dashboard reporting to BOD.
2. Review and interpret monthly financial results, analyse variances and advise on financial implications of business decisions.
3. Prepare group outlook and group budget.
4. Review and analyse all subsidiaries management report.
5. Handle overseas subsidiaries reporting.
6. Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards.
7. Observe physical inventories count to ensure they are performed in accordance with company procedures and counts are accurate and complete.
8. Liaise with auditors, tax agents, company secretary and other statutory bodies/ authorities on internal and external audit matters, and all statutory and tax requirements compliances.
9. Assist Superiors and Business Units on various matters.
10. Assist in various ad-hoc assignment as applicable