- Promote the sale of Lubricants through regular customer visits throughout the assigned industry/territory. Recommend new products wherever applicable.
- Maintain and expand customer base; build and maintain rapport with key customers; identify and develop new customer opportunities.
- Ensure sales, collections and gross margin targets are achieved.
- Provide technical assistance and arrange successful field trials for various customer applications.
- Maintain competitive information on price, sales volume and market share as well as competitive marketing activity etc. to enable successful negotiation with customers.
- Forecast sales to immediate superior to ensure stocks are available.
- Preparation of proposals for offers.
- Develop Key Account Management plan and activities (approved by Division Manager) and take the ownership.
- Update and monitor price list and ensure pricing is strictly within the approved guidelines.
- Ensure all statutory and company required paperwork is up to date through effective record keeping and organization.
- Bachelor degree with technical focus/background in chemical engineering, mechanical or industrial engineering is preferred.
- Experiences (5 years) in sales representative positions in key industry (Food and chemical, lubricants, machine tools) coupled with good sales and marketing expertise at a global company.
- Experienced representative with background in lubricants
- Experience in the sale of demanding products which are not self-explanatory.
- Project Management Skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Presentation and negotiating abilities
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Good skills in data processing (MS Office)
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS