- Steering and managing all aspects of the transofrmation program.
- Coaching and grooming the young recruits to help them reach their potential.
- Designing the key project deliverables for the client.
- Facilitating key meetings on the client's site.
- Assisting in detecting business opportunities in tthe clinent's environment.
- Providing context elements to facilitate proposals making.
- Ad hoc tasks as defined by the team manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present to both small and large groups.
- Prior experience in reporting to C-Level.
- Expert in WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid experience in working for complex organisations.
- Assertive, high energy, able to create urgency, and willing to take risks.
- Independent learner and takes initiatives.
- Ability to complete projects and see through from the strategical aspects down to the concrete deployment.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Self-motivated, taking ownership of their own business to expand the company presence.
- Experience in working in an international enviornment and managing stakeholders from different cultures is a definite plus.
Jonathan Tan | R1545359
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB