Responsibilities / Introduction
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Chinese dim sum.
- Ability to dictate responsibility, pay attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and show a high level of patience.
- Be a self-motivator and motivator of others.
- Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
- Passionate, creative and an excellent hand on trainer.
- Prepare menu in accordance with quality, availability and seasonality ingredients and ensure market lists are completed on a daily and weekly basis.
- Assist in formulating, coordinating and supervising all menu planning and implementation in the Dim Sum Kitchen.
- Organize food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner.
- Ensure food standards and presentations are maintained and continuously improved.
- Responsible for the implementation, development and smooth opening of the Dim Sum Kitchen Operation.
- Ensures that the Dim Sum Kitchen is managed efficiently and according to the established concept statements.
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the operations that will benefit our guests.
- Identify opportunities for reducing costs without affecting the level of service or product received by our guests.
SHARE THIS JOB