- Monthly variance analysis
- Assist management in decision making and improving operating efficiencies
- Conduct annual physical inventory stock-take
- Process, evaluate, and report monthly closing schedules
- Responsible for annual budget
- Improve cost savings and efficiencies
- review internal control and ensure compliance with NAS practices
- Supervise and guide fellow colleagues
• Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with SAP system will be preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure and meeting datelines
Ng Wei Siang | R1981431Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537