- Develop and implement action plans to generate high quality sales leads and proactively manage the sales pipeline from leads generation to quotations, order receipt and execution so as to ensure monthly revenue and profit targets are met
- Maintain and review sales activity and performance reports, guide sales engineers to improve sales performance
- Manage and control pricing to improve product margins and provide commercial guidance in quoting and securing large projects at optimal margins.
- Analyse and identify growth opportunities and develop strategies to commercialise new products, penetrate new markets, innovate existing offerings and grow market share
- Actively manage customer relationships including proactive resolution of customer issues to maintain the company’s brand reputation and to maximise recurring business from key accounts
- Manage sales and marketing expenses in line with budget and collaborate with operations to control product delivery and commissioning costs
- Provide strong people leadership to develop key talents and ensure a well-trained sales team equipped with the necessary product knowledge, tools, competencies and motivation to perform at a highly professional level
- Prepare annual budget and contributes to the development of the financial plan
- Provide periodic and frequent updates to the Management on the overall business strategy
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering or related discipline.
• At least 5 years of work experience in sales management, preferably in industrial equipment or related industry with an emphasis on technical and solutions selling.
• Proven ability in managing a team to grow revenues, margins and market share.
• Highly driven and accountable professional with strong self-initiative and a capacity for aggressive follow-up with attention to details.
• Good business development and commercial skills. An innovator capable of challenging the status quo.
• Excellent people skills. Able to coach, influence and motivate subordinates at various levels.
• A strong commitment to continuous improvement.
• A natural collaborator and team player who can work well with peers from all functions.
SHARE THIS JOB