- Bachelor's degree, not limited to gender and age.
- Japanese language proficiency (JLPT) N2 and up to communicate at the business level
- Understand the culture of Japanese people and Japanese companies as well.
- Have sales experience
- Good personality, able to communicate clearly Have good human relations
- Able to solve immediate problems and have the skills to persuade the mind
- Able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic Love self-development
- Call the customer to present the software initially and make an appointment to meet.
- By focusing on Japanese companies in Thailand
- Meet customers, offer services, prices and provide advice on usage.
- Offer price or promotion for each customer as appropriate.
- Create sales development plan Invent and analyze various strategies
- To stimulate sales to meet the target
- Ensuring customer assistance throughout the service period
SHARE THIS JOB