Responsibilities / Introduction
- Overall responsible for growing investments and funding on P2P lending platform. Aiming to grow funds by 5x YOY; from Indonesian and foreign lenders: individuals, corporate and/or Financial institutions;
- To improve the retention of investors and their funds;
- You are directly accountable for developing the institutional investor segment; you are jointly accountable with the marketing manager for developing the retail investor segment;
- To develop the brand as a safe, impactful and productive marketplace for investment. We specialise in productive loans, pre-funded loans & securitisation.
- Provide insight and feedback for investment alternatives that can be applied in Mekar.
- You coordinate with the Marketing and Lending Partner managers to ensure a good balance between supply and demand for loans;
- Has a very broad and deep network with Indonesian financial institutions;
- Has an excellent understanding of supply side financing markets in Indonesia. Such as online lending; intra-bank lending; channeling and executing loans; CSR funds and ventura funds;
- Has an excellent understanding of fintech lending landscape in Indonesia and South East Asia;
- Has strong network of high net worth individuals or groups of HNWIs;
- Strong management capability, particularly to boost team performance in selling;
- Is an excellent deal maker, primarily with financial institutions & investors.
- Experienced at managing a team of fundraisers and RMs
SHARE THIS JOB