- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Accounting.
- Qualification as CPD is required
- Mature, energetic, positive attitude, adaptable, fast response with result-driven
- Service-minded, well-organized with detail-oriented person
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong administrative skill
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken Proficiency in excel with ERP experience, SAP will be an advantage
- Experience in consolidation and manufacturing business as well as costing management including BOI
- Review the consolidated financial statements, arrange the monthly management report and support management team with the analytical comments to drive the business
- Review and monitor the closing of parents company and subsidiaries both Thai in manufacturing segment, transportation service and energy business including various foreign entities to be on time, handle the appropriate financial statement and notes with high accuracy and on time manner
- Be responsible for all accounting matters and maintain the internal control of accounting system such as reviewing the account code, authorize access in accounting function in order to facilitate the consolidation process
- Be responsible for inventory control to ensure the appropriate inventory level, costing and variance
- Handle the cost saving and monitor the operating expenses of factories
- Be responsible for assets control including accounts receivable, inventory and fixed assets. Ensuring the reconciling of physical assets with accounting records.
- Be responsible for all tax matters of group companies, driving the tax policy and refund. Review the tax calculation for all Thai and Japan Entities
- Implement the accounting manual and standard as well as control the process to ensure the correct accounting practice
- Support accounting members, facilitate and promote efficiency of team members
- Closing Entries
SHARE THIS JOB