- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Conduct lawsuit and research in several key legal issues.
- Coordinate between firm, government authorities and litigants.
- Provide legal advices and able to be consultant with management level.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Any gender, age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laws.
- Experience in Legal at least 2 years.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Good in English both in writing and speaking.
SHARE THIS JOB