- Manage day-to-day responsibilities of a function
- Develop tactical plans to achieve business results and provide feedback and input on strategy
- Monitor processes and provide reports on progress and achievement of business objectives
- Optimize resources allocation and utilization. Motivate the team members to improve their performance to achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance and projecting future performance.
- Manage operating and capital budgets. Manage quota allocation and variable compensation plan for the team
- Develops strategy to enable unit to meet sales plan & expand the business in new areas
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 8+ years in discipline.
- 3 - 5 years management experience
- Knowledge of specialized field or expertise. Oversees execution of key cross-functional projects in support of strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate effectively in English and Thai.
- Possess own transport
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS