- Preparation of monthly internal financial statements.
- Manage closing, financial controls, compliance. Work closely with GL, AP, AR teams to ensure high level of accuracy in internal financial reporting system.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders in preparing annual operating plan (Annual Budget).
- Own and execute robust budgetary control process to ensure achievement of annual budget.
- Manage monthly financial forecast process to reflect the latest business developments.
- Oversee the efficient operation and cost effectiveness of operating systems and programs.
- Monitor and evaluate project progress and results to determine improvements in procedures needed to meet ultimate objectives.
- Manage the planning and coordination of the preparation and distribution of financial management reports.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management.
- Preparation of monthly business review, operations review presentations
- Formulate recommendations and implement policies or plans to ensure or increase the organization’s profitability.
- Assist in the preparation of capital project evaluations using the AFE (Authorization for Expenditure) module with other functions. Ensure final analysis is complete and accurate.
- Support planning in one or more functions for the Strategic Plan. Provide recommendations to management.
- Analyze product pricing to determine profitability; recommend adjustments.
- Ensure that all reports and disclosures comply with applicable regulations, professional standards, and organization policies.
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity. Anticipate questions, issues and challenges from management, external audit, etc. Avoid financial surprises. Anticipate questions and challenges. Stay current with requirements. Keep management informed of any issues or gaps.
- May be a team leader or participant in cross-functional process improvement projects. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance or related field.
- MBA, CPA or CMA strongly preferred.
- 9+ years finance or related experience.
- 3 years prior management experience in managing employees.
- Green Belt preferred.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager