Responsibilities / Introduction
• Meeting with business management, marketing, and the R&D team to discuss product ideas.
• Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
• Collaborating with the engineering and marketing department on product feasibility.
• Solid Works good level skill
• Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs.
• Creating design projects and specification sheets.
• Presenting product designs to management and stakeholders.
• Overseeing the engineering of product prototypes.
• Testing prototype products for functionality, ease-of-use, and longevity.
• Resolving product issues.
• Overseeing the production process.